Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive bought a 90 civic dx. someone has started a z6 swap and hacked up the harness. the car will start and run but has a ruff idle at around 500 rpm. it wont rev up past about 3 grand. i do know the iacv isent wired in. i also know that one of the 2 wires on it goes 20 a9 for the swap. but what about the other wire and will this fix the rev issues?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ive fixed the iacv. its wired in the way its suposed to be. it runs better but i still have the limitation of 3 thousand rpm. any suguestions?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
firing order

wires swapped around at ecu plugs c1 c2 b10 b12

injectors in wrong firing order

and dizzy
i dont have a c plug. they did all the wire cutting at the back of the ecu it has the obd2 ecu and plugs. i just switched b10 and b12 and it dident help. how do i know if the injectors are firing wrong? what is the firing order on the dizzy? would the plug wires on the dizzy cause it to not reach over 3 grand?

·
Registered
93 integra ls b18c
2,633 Posts
your probably better of bribing one of use to come over and look and give a hand.

worst case scenario just make a new harness, there are plenty of pin to pin write ups, schematics, diagrams, etc to lend a hand

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
firing order

wires swapped around at ecu plugs c1 c2 b10 b12

injectors in wrong firing order

and dizzy
i switched those wires around and it dident help anything. i went not long ago and got a wiring harness out of a different car. it will replace the stock harness for the 90 civic dx. i also have the conversion harness. 1 problem. im a noob at this stuff and the motor requires a mpi. the car came stock with single port.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts