Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just out of curiousity... about what rpm would a d16z6 with stock compression spool a T70 turbo thats .84 exhaust and .70 compressor...? lol
im trying to decide what kinda turbo to get for my next build... (which wont be done for about a year) - i need something that i could push at least 25psi with... lol

W

·
0 Posts
/\ maybe lower if ya port the head with a really good job. with manifolds port matched

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
um, ok- so apparently a T70 is too big... ok then people- how about i ask a question instead-

whats a turbo that'll spool up around 4500rpm and be good for at least 25psi?

·
Registered
784 Posts
jimmyb34 said:
maybe try helping him instead, i think thats what he came here for
from what hes told me it isnt going to be a daily driver, hes looking more for track setup
He's been here before. He had a Greddy turbo setup one day, gone the next, it was back on, gone....Story was never clear or straight. He also made claims his car drove fine without a map sensor and other things. He plagued the FI section for months and was annoying as hell. Now hes back making ridiculous posts. I can gaurentee hes not even looking at an actual T70 but the egay ones that are really some sort of larger t3/t04e(they get 10psi by 4500-5000rpm or something ridiculous on stock bore b18's for shit sake. Definitely not a T70)

If you want to build a drag car, you should have the knowledge to do so.

·
Administrator
16,376 Posts
i know him lol, ive been to his house
i can vouch for just about everything he has supposedly "claimed" here and theres 2 other members that can also
greddy was removed because hes blown 2 motors with it
the car wasnt running for a while due to the 1st blown motor, then when he got it runnign the turbo blew and other things happened causing a rod to go through the block

·
Premium Member
5,910 Posts
Some people are meant to have certain things or do somethings in life. Me well, I am not meant to wear a bikini, play the violin or even dunk a basketball on a 10' rim. Although I may try all of the following it just aint gonna happen. You my friend, sorry to burst your bubble, should not be messing with turbo hondas let alone cars in general. I dont mean to come across as rude but just blatenly honest. Maybe check your credit and see what kind of new car you can get with a warranty and leave the hood shut.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts