Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, I would like to thank all of you and this site for the help you guys have given me.

I finally made a write up on this swap. I'll post it up here for you guys.

Feel free to delete this thread, or keep it.

Also, if I missed anything, or am wrong on anything, please let me know.

Feedback wanted. :)

Thanks!

Jeremy

Click here for my Mini Me Swap write up.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
can this be done to a dohc nonvtec motor? i live in australia and i have a d16a, and i want to make it vtec... can a dohc vetec head be bolted on?

·
Registered
4,363 Posts
holy crap... you are more of a post-whore over there than sqad is over here!! damn!

good write-up btw.. :TU:

·
Registered
4,363 Posts
heist said:
can this be done to a dohc nonvtec motor? i live in australia and i have a d16a, and i want to make it vtec... can a dohc vetec head be bolted on?
nope... there are no dohc d vtec heads... and b vtec heads won't fit at all.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Damn that is probally one of the clearest and informative write ups I have seen yet! mad props to you man... And damn you have a lot of post..:)

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
makku said:
holy crap... you are more of a post-whore over there than sqad is over here!! damn!

good write-up btw.. :TU:
Thanks meng. :)

Yea, I post up on JDMU alot. I'm a super mod over there, so spend my 8 hours a day checking shit out. :p

ryan89crx said:
damn, nice writeup!!
Thanks. :)

berettagtz117 said:
Damn that is probally one of the clearest and informative write ups I have seen yet! mad props to you man... And damn you have a lot of post..:)

Thanks alot, I hope it helps some members on this site. Yea yea, I post alot over there. It's my real home. :)

Jeremy

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey no problem. Just watch how you build it w/ the compression. :)

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
pee_wee said:
thank you so very much for writing this up. Im doing the EXACT same swap, but im gonna be throwing boost at it.

thanks again.
How did that swap go?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts