Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
not surprising, when I had my JRSC on my coupe, I would kill b swaps on a daily basis.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not surprising, when I had my JRSC on my coupe, I would kill b swaps on a daily basis.
oh yea.. well my car is slow for some reason.. maybe its losing compression. i'm going to find out tomorrow. i ran [email protected] wtf... b4 my white hatch i had a red hatch rebuilt d16z6 for turbocharge and my first time at the track i ran [email protected] wth.. o well i just got back from washing my car today and i lost to an RSX-S I/H/E at the end of 2nd gear. he was slowing pulling me away.

new head gasket and a compression leak check.
then if good boosting this sucker up to 10psi and if i'm still slow and i'm selling this kit.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Nice race, I have smoked those b16 soles all motor

·
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!
^^Look up
5,468 Posts
i expect to trap at least around 95mph.. but didn't even came close.. um.. all those na i been reading up on was faster than me already.. how is that? wtf
Wow, I run a quicker 1/4 mile time and I'm NA. There definetly must be something wrong with your set-up. Sucks to be you, I betcha I spent half the amount on my setup compared to your superchrger alone.

Mental note for you, loose ricer 17" rims go buy 15" light weight rims.

·
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!
^^Look up
5,468 Posts
take it to the TRACK numb-nuts.
Oh I did'nt know that was you in the video, you definetly need to take that off the streets in the daytime,that's how people get killed.
They just passed a new law in my province that if you get caught street racing you get a $10,000 fine and a really long suspension after they impound your ride for however long they want.

·
D-Series Destruction Master
6,710 Posts
Oh I did'nt know that was you in the video, you definetly need to take that off the streets in the daytime,that's how people get killed.
They just passed a new law in my province that if you get caught street racing you get a $10,000 fine and a really long suspension after they impound your ride for however long they want.
it aint me, whatchoo talkin' 'bout

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
really.. damn.. 10,000 fine.. you got to be kidding me. and no people get kill when they don't signal when making a turn, running red lights or working underneath the car with a sorry a## jack that slip (i should know cause it was me) Etc... well at least i didn't down shifted on the high way during rush hour. btw when i race i make sure there is no car in front or back. we plan this and already setup everything already, beside.. racing at night is even more dangoues.

Btw i only spend 600 on this kit. who said i bought it brand new. now that would of been a waste of money... which is one of the reason why i go d because it's cheap which mean i will buy a cheap kit or aka used kit.

BTW WHAT province IS THAT?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts