Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon everyone, I am building a d15z6 turbo engine and I would like to know how many hp I can get with the following parts:
-skunk2 intake manifold
-msd current distributor
-aem fuel rail
-aem fuel pressure regulator
-vtec z6 cylinder head with porting
-p75 computer with reprogrammable cobra chip
-intake with high flow filter
-high compression rods and pistons 10.1
exhaust manifold for turbo pressure turbo 7675 1000hp +
-2.5" tubing
-westgate tial
-440 injectors
- cometic packaging

Buenas tardes a todos, estoy armando un motor turbo d15z6 y quisiera saber cuantos hp puedo sacar con las siguientes partes:
-colector de admision skunk2
-distribuidor de corriente
msd -riel de combustible
aem -regulador de presion de combustible
aem -culata vtec z6 con porting
-computadora p75 con chip cobra reprogramable
-admision con filtro de alto flujo -bielas y pistones de alta compresion colector de escape
10.1 para turbo presion turbo
7675 1000hp +
tubería -2.5"
-westgate tial
-440 inyectores
- empaque cometic

Good afternoon everyone, I am building a d15z6 turbo engine and I would like to know how many hp I can get with the following parts: -skunk2 intake manifold -msd current distributor -aem fuel rail -aem fuel pressure regulator -vtec z6 cylinder head with porting -p75 computer with reprogrammable cobra chip -intake with high flow filter -high compression rods and pistons 10.1 exhaust manifold for turbo pressure turbo 7675 1000hp + -2.5" tubing -westgate tial -440 injectors - cometic packaging

·
Formerly weebeastie
2,006 Posts
At 100% duty cycle the 440 cc injectors can only support 275 hp. You will never run them at 100% and they won't make that number. Best you could see is about 260 at 90% duty cycle with 440's, maybe a little more if you upped fuel pressure. They are the limiting factor. Whatever turbo you mentioned, just sounds like something that was found on the internet. You'll need a properly sized turbo, else it simply won't fit or work with your combination. Good luck.

·
Registered
Sloppy Jalopy
4,616 Posts
At 100% duty cycle the 440 cc injectors can only support 275 hp. You will never run them at 100% and they won't make that number. Best you could see is about 260 at 90% duty cycle with 440's, maybe a little more if you upped fuel pressure. They are the limiting factor. Whatever turbo you mentioned, just sounds like something that was found on the internet. You'll need a properly sized turbo, else it simply won't fit or work with your combination. Good luck.

what a buzz kill...

·
Registered
Sloppy Jalopy
4,616 Posts
English Racing’s 1200+ hp Turbo B18C Inline-Four – Engine Swap Depot

their incredible powerful Integra which went 208 mph at Pikes Peak Airstrip Attack 2018. Under the hood sits a turbocharged 1.956 L B18C inline-four that makes 1,200+ horsepower at 54 psi of boost from a Precision 7675 Gen II turbocharger. It features a bored B18C1 block with Golden Eagle sleeves, Wiseco pistons, CP Carrillo steel rods, Integra Type-R crank, 4Piston Front Runner CNC head, GSC Power-Division retainers, valve springs and cams. They feed the engine M1 Methanol fuel from eight Fuel Injector Clinic 2150 cc injectors, Magnus Motorsports mechanical main pump, and two Bosch 044 surge pumps.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Afternoon everyone building I'm fine with a d15z6 turbo engine and I would like to know how many hp I can get with the following parts:
-skunk2 intake manifold
-msd current distributor
-aem fuel rail
-vtec z6 cylinder head with port
-high compression rods and pistons 10.1 exhaust
-manifold for turbo pressure turbo 7675 1100hp +
-2.5" tubing
-Wesgate Tial
-440 injectors
- cometic packaging
- relief valve hks

·
Registered
Sloppy Jalopy
4,616 Posts
Afternoon everyone building I'm fine with a d15z6 turbo engine and I would like to know how many hp I can get with the following parts:
-skunk2 intake manifold
-msd current distributor
-aem fuel rail
-vtec z6 cylinder head with port
-high compression rods and pistons 10.1 exhaust
-manifold for turbo pressure turbo 7675 1100hp +
-2.5" tubing
-Wesgate Tial
-440 injectors
  • cometic packaging
  • relief valve hks

pretty sure the turbo is good for 1200hp+

·
Registered
93 Civic HB SI, 95 Civic HB CX
2,661 Posts
He needs a bigger turbo then

Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Sky Tree

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Sky Car Vehicle

Automotive tire Engineering Jet engine Gas Industry

Fixture Engineering Gas Composite material Machine

Automotive tire Flash photography Fixture Engineering Gas

·
Registered
4d EG manual rack/trans low n slow
312 Posts
Best way to know horsepower is do the build and take it for Dyno tuning.
You can do all the math and calculations, and still be way off.
Real world isn't up to the maths, air temp, build quality, fuel type and consistency, mechanical variables, hell, even the amount and type of oil in the engine and transmission can have huge effects.
Build it, test it, drive it, and eventually make it explode, if all you're doing is looking for a number.
You can make an exciting 3-400 hp car that you can actually drive, or a Dyno/track queen.
Rarely can both be achieved, with a few extremely expensive outliers.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.