Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright lads, i want to turbo my d15z6 could somone please tell me what is needed to be dont to my stock engine, like what pistons and injectors and what i need to do to my ecu? im looking for around 250-300hp.
If anyone knows of any sites with good turbo kits please let me know

cheers!!

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
please search the forum there is tons of information.
i dont know on the piston a google pulled up that your motor is 1995-2000 Honda Civic 1.5 iLS (European Market) vtec Power : 114 hp . which i dont know z6 piston will fit or d15 will fit.

but look at other peoples build to get an idea

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha i love that song! i have looked and i cant find anyone who is boosting anymore than 7-8psi with my engine! just runing it stock. that build is nice!!!!! man!

·
Registered
841 Posts
you gotta search..you didnt search hard enough and dont say you did..you have alot to learn before you go boosting your car..most kids like you that want boost end up making there shit a ticking time bomb becuase they dont take the time to look and they wanna be spoon fed all the time.

Theres plenty of build threads on here..its all in your price range and what your goals are..we dont play guessing games..rememeber that.

And you never know you might end up changing your mind once you look at the other build threads..theres plenty of ideas and plent of theorys.

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
haha i love that song! i have looked and i cant find anyone who is boosting anymore than 7-8psi with my engine! just runing it stock. that build is nice!!!!! man!
My build is nice?
And its not the psi its the hp. A small t25 might take 12psi to get to 200hp while a big t3 might only take 8psi.

I'm guessing that block stock is only good for 200hp. So ur wanting 250-300hp. So you gotta build the block. Normally that means piston and thicker rods. Best thing to do is hit up the sponsors on this site and see if they have some for your motor. Or google it.

So step 1. Search around for pistons and rods
Step 2. Look for a turbo that will give you the powerband you want. (Smaller turbo low-mid power, meduim turbo mid-hi, big/gaint turbo hi)

Step 3. Check emission laws to find how what u need to pass
Step 4. Fuel managment, tuning
Step 5. Post pix

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have been looking and i still am. im am taking my time looking into it.but yeh cheers for the advise. yeah sweet xile6 thanks for the info! and yeh your build!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts