Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fitted these carbs over the weekend, have cheated with an injection pump and a banger racers trick, going to fit the fuel pump next weekend!

They idle okish, now they have the idle cut off solenoids wired up!

I have no rev counter, thought it could be a broken wire but have checked the wire from the dizzy, even swapped it for a spare... still no rev counter, worked fine before so im guessing its something to do with the dizy, would anyone know where i might find the control box that sends the signal for the rev counter? are they available or am i fighting a loosing battle even trying to find one?

it feels like when it gets to roughly 3k (no rev counter, going on exhaust tone) it flattens massively and splutters...
im guessing this is mixture settings way off?

any help would be great, oh, and hello BTW ha ha

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh yeah, plenty of fun!

I'm not sure what they came off, I bought them and a 2 wire dizzy off some banger guys that have swapped to Fords.. Yay 😁, I got a lot of info off him, he said I could run the pump off the injection system and run a resure regulator, but the regulator we tried didn't seem to work, so I've bought a pump I've yet to fit.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah ill see about some pics, theres not much to look at!!
D15Z6 with no AC or power steering and a pair of the CV duals fitted to concertos and the like!
should have all my parts here today, feels like an eternity of waiting!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts