Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I have a 95 civic vx i am in progress of doing an engine swap from stock to stock (bought it with a blown motor) i cannot find a connecting pipe from the water pump to the thermostat housing. i need a new one because the old one is leaking about 50-60 drops per minuet while not running. the o-ring is new but the connection is rusty and worn which is where the leak is coming from. can anyone please help me find the pipe for sale or help me come up with a solution to fix the leak? i have taken the pip out cleaned it re-installed a brand new o-ring and used silicon around the entire seal wait for it to dry and it is still leaking by. please please please help i have a completed $4k project that is a paperweight due to this issue. the cx, dx, and vx have different part numbers for these pipes. 19505-p07-a00(vx) 19505-p06-a00(dx) and 19505-pm5-a00(cx) they are all different in lengths and width at the water pump housing side and different total lengths correct?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i cleaned the pipe and used new orings twice i will try wire brushing but im afraid this will just chip more metal off:/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts