Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How can i make this faster? am open on all ur suggestions and pointers. so, guyz help me out.

thnks.

·
Registered
555 Posts
the 8 valve heads are shit, i ended up takin a shotgun to my 8 head. either mini me or swap and youll like it. if your any good with wiring all it takes is 3 wires for vtec sol\pressure switch, and 4 wire O2

·
Registered
628 Posts
You have a CX. You have a CX tranny. You can build to your hearts content and still wont go anywhere. The BEST thing you can do is get an EX/SI tranny. I have the same problem as you, owning a stock CX. Get a new tranny. spend the money, you WILL be happy with it. But while your at it, its only one more bolt to replace the engine as well. you know your going to do it eventually anyways

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so it's better for me to get a new motor then huh? how much for the vtec motor now a day anywayz? and how much to put it on?

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
depends on what kind you want, where you get it and so on, probably better of doing the work yourself or/and having a friend that has done a few help you, that or by a different car with the swap done

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts