Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
D-Series Destruction Master
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the differences between the two? a user here known as "Nikkon" sold my friend kevin (d1589hatchy) a "MPFI FULL SWAP". In it he sold a "d16z6" manifold that had an A6 throttlebody on it. Thats the first sign of "this no good fellas".

Now, I checked the stamp number with krychek57 yesterday, he looked it up, and it shows that it's a d15b7.

How bad has nikkon ripped us off?

·
Registered
1993 trans am
1,073 Posts
NIKKON YOU STPUID ASSHOLE ILL FUCKING KILL YOU IN YOUR FUCKIN SLEEP AND BURN CROSSES ON YOUR FRONT PORCH BBBBIIIOOOOTCH!!!!

·
Registered
3,804 Posts

·
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
d1589hatchy said:
NIKKON YOU STPUID ASSHOLE ILL FUCKING KILL YOU IN YOUR FUCKIN SLEEP AND BURN CROSSES ON YOUR FRONT PORCH BBBBIIIOOOOTCH!!!!
lol, no....

just state what he sold you...lol hahahaha.

I supplied you with the FPR that was not included in his "FULL SWAP"

·
Registered
1993 trans am
1,073 Posts
ok calmed down no *deep breaths* he sent me what was claimed ot be a mpfi swa minus the dizzy when i got it i was missing a FPR and the spacers for the fuel rail and the nuts that hold it on also the nut that holds the fuel line on, then eh sent me shitty injector clips, a tb that wouldnt work right, what was claimed to be a Z6 IM and one of the injectors he sent did not work i had to get another one

·
Registered
545 Posts
The two are identical in design but the z6 IM is a couple mms bored over... less restrictive. I have pictures if you want to see the comparison. I might have some left over parts if you need something.

·
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cuong-Nutz said:
The two are identical in design but the z6 IM is a couple mms bored over... less restrictive. I have pictures if you want to see the comparison. I might have some left over parts if you need something.
please share.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Here is the b7. it's stamped P07:

Here's the z6. It's stamped P08:

As you can see, both are the same design. Only difference is that the z6 was way less restrictive--fatter runners.

·
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cuong-Nutz said:
Here is the b7. it's stamped P07:

Here's the z6. It's stamped P08:

As you can see, both are the same design. Only difference is that the z6 was way less restrictive--fatter runners.
:(, I dont like the less restrictive :(

·
Registered
556 Posts
intake manifold came off a z6 motor and the throttle body was a 91 integra.I told him it was from a 91 si crx b4 I shipped it and he had no complaints.The only diff between the 2 is size.The FPR was off the fuel rail in the box.If u dont want to buy from me then DONT,but my trader rating speaks for its self.

·
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
transzex said:
wow, better pics than mine..........will add to my database..........well done fooker
They aren't my pics!, just my thread ;)

EDIT:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Cuong-Nutz again.

·
Registered
1993 trans am
1,073 Posts
ok nikkon i did not know you fucking cock face and no there was no fpr in the box i did not know the a6 tb wouldnt work you said it would so i believed you fucking moron

·
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I love those injector clips Nikkon, they are britle and dont stay connected to the injector. I also love how I now have mix and match injectors, since you sold kevin a faulty one. That t-body is an a6, and why the fuck would you knowingly sell that on a z6 manifold? You are scum

1 - 20 of 28 Posts