Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup fellas

So I have a 93 hatch d15b7 with a cracked block... so I bought another d15b7 with z6 head looking to keep the stock sleeve just machine it and throw some forged rods and pistons. Would like to make 300- 350whp. I've researched for the last two days and can't figure out what rods and pistons to use, since I guess most people were using the custom length Fj Rods with vitara pistons. So is there any other route to go ? My other option is I have access to a d16y7 but I'd rather use this d15b7 if I can thanks. Sorry if this has been posted but I've searched for the last two days can't find anything thread that's recent maybe their is a new rod piston combo around thanks... also I know there is aot of other factors for that whp but I'm just looking for the rods and pistons as of now to get a good compression to run a turbo setup thanks again

·
Banned
08 Acura TSX
4 Posts
The only rods you can get for a d15b7 block are made by crower. They run about $920+shipping. I know because I am building a 95 eg with the same engine right now. You would have to call them and they would have to make them for you, it takes about 4-6 weeks they claim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts