Honda D Series Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
3,955 Posts

dude. the 2nd pic. does that line connect to that big ass black box? if the answer is yes

ITS THE PCV!!

the first pic is a bypass line for your throttle body coolant line. you can cap it

from the top. first pic, that's the pcv line. black box to one way valve in between intake runners.
3rd pic, that's a coolant line for the intake, it comes from the iacv or throttle body. you can cap it or loop it

the single nipple on the coolant tube goes up into the iacv

·
Banned
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
maybe the order of the photos is different on my phone or something so i was getting confused. especially when i post a picture of a totally different hose and you say it's the same thing. but whatever, thanks for all your help, and banning me. really fuckin appreciate it! super welcoming community we got here.
:asshole:

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
3,955 Posts
youre not banned if you can still comment douche. and I went back and posted ALL the pics you uploaded so you can see what YOU posted.....tell me how many times you see the same image.

·
Banned
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Okay so I've ran into a couple hose problems. I took my old motor out two years ago so I don't remember where everything goes. And the connecting pipe on the back of the motor isn't the same as my d15b7.

the hose in the first photo is not the same as the one in second, your saying it is, and your being a dick about it.

·
Meat Popsicle
2,922 Posts
The hose in the 2nd pic...what does the other end connect to? I would have thought that was the PCV hose that connected to the black box. Can’t think of what else would be in that spot

·
Banned
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
The hose in the 2nd pic...what does the other end connect to? I would have thought that was the PCV hose that connected to the black box. Can’t think of what else would be in that spot
The other end is connected to the the top of the intake manifold. I'd post a picture but my my account is restricted now so....

·
\/Your Mom Was Here\/
4,831 Posts
Take the hose from the black box and run it to the intake, it use to come off the PCV hose on the intake but you can remove the PCV on the intake and bypass it, then hook it right where that hose is suppose to.

EDIT:

To clarify, hose goes from valve on black box directly to intake.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts