Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
92 civic dx sedan
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a d15b7 that I wanna help out a little. I have a small Garrett t3 turbo with an internal waste gate and the spring is set at 7 psi. I was wanting to know what else I needed? Like will my stock injectors keep up if I add a new pump and regulator. I also have a inter cooler already to

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
94 dx hatch
385 Posts
Obviously you need a turbo manifold, chipped ecu and a tune. You will need injectors, dsm 440s should be enough, depending on your hp goals the stock fuel pump might be ok but I would go with a walbro 255 pump to be safe. No need for the regulator though. The main thing you need though is to search, you will get all questions answered in great detail by searching this site, and google.

·
Registered
92 civic dx sedan
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've search but everybody does stuff different lol I'm not gonna be racing I just wanna fun little grocery getter slash sleeper so I'm not looking for big gains just a little help the tuning is my biggest concern I dont know of any body in my area capable of tuning

·
Registered
92 civic dx sedan
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ive been reading up on chrome and uberdata and i downloaded them i think im gonna make a trip to the junk yard and get a p06 ecu to mess with first on my n/a d15 then go from there

·
Registered
ej8
6,365 Posts
ive been reading up on chrome and uberdata and i downloaded them i think im gonna make a trip to the junk yard and get a p06 ecu to mess with first on my n/a d15 then go from there
Crome. And your need datalogging and wideband gauge if you plan to tune your self. But you gotta have a understand of how it all works. You log rpm x pressure with afr overlayed. You up or down fuel till the afr are right. Thats the base of tuning more to it like timing temps ect..

abd check the showcase for other builds. Find one close to what u want and read up on it. This stuff isnt to hard if u learn the steps.
Power goal, budget, parts, install, tune.

·
Registered
92 civic dx sedan
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awesome that info was exactly what I needed thanks everybody. I've just gotta decide on a EPROM burner now and make a trip to the junkyard for another p06 to experiment with

·
Registered
92 civic dx sedan
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't plan on pushing it alot it is my daily and it's a 4dr. But I am gonna get another block to put on a engine stand to slowly build to replace mine when it dies

1 - 9 of 9 Posts