Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi i have a friend of mine that wants to sell me a z6 vtec head, im, and vtec solenoid the wires i need are pin 4 in A and pin 6 in D correct? and what else do i need to run anything? what about the timing belt and timing gear can i use the z6 one?

·
Registered
1993 Cobra
4,036 Posts
DONT DO IT!!!!!

...just because i dont like vtec. :td:

I would get the intake manifold from him though. :yes:

And if you have a chipped p06, i'll send you a map that im using right now that i tuned that will def make you want to keep the ol' B7. :bigok: Im a tuning master when it comes to the B7! haqhahaha

·
Registered
1992 Civic
9 Posts
DONT DO IT!!!!!

...just because i dont like vtec. :td:

I would get the intake manifold from him though. :yes:

And if you have a chipped p06, i'll send you a map that im using right now that i tuned that will def make you want to keep the ol' B7. :bigok: Im a tuning master when it comes to the B7! haqhahaha
would ya wanna send that ta me lol:yes:

·
Classic Man
Civic
16,355 Posts

·
Registered
1993 Cobra
4,036 Posts
would ya wanna send that ta me lol:yes:
i think your one of the oldest n00bs i've seen in a long time. :lol:

pm me on whats done to your motor.

And OP, yeah, you do what you want. If you go to vtec then yes you got to add the extra couple of wires and hope vtec works when your done.

I'd read all threads surrounding vtec and their problems first. Then you'll get an idea of what you gotta do.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
You will need a vtec chipped ecu a tune and ya you will have to correct for cam timing I thing you will be using the y7 gear not the z6.

I would run a z6 intake also.

·
Registered
1992 Civic
9 Posts
i think your one of the oldest n00bs i've seen in a long time. :lol:

pm me on whats done to your motor.

And OP, yeah, you do what you want. If you go to vtec then yes you got to add the extra couple of wires and hope vtec works when your done.

I'd read all threads surrounding vtec and their problems first. Then you'll get an idea of what you gotta do.
it was a joke:dots:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok well i just decoded the barcode on the side and found out the p28 is for a manual trans now i have to find someone with a auto p28 to trade with unless theres a way to convert a manual p28 ecu to an automatic one? Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts