Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
13,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i'm looking for a stock d15b7 cam. it needs to be a b7. not a a6 or a ZC. i have them both. i will consider a trade but not for my cams.

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
13,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
easy bones i called Bisi and got a quote from him for a head job for my b7 head going on the a6 block. i have a a6 and a ZC cam but i don't want to do it to either or.(i'll keep them fo a quick upgrade for friend or so). well since taxes are here i can afford it. i'm still undecieded yet to but the header, but i think i will... :TU:

springs and retainers - $330
stage 3 cam (hard weld)- $560
port and polish - $1,500
hearder - $? (i'm going to see first how my money comes together, but i'll starve first just to get them. lol)

on a footnote i will say this... i was surprise that Bisi answer the phone. he was the most coolest person to talk to. he did not try to sell me anything, just try to educate first then we spoke on my build. he ask me for my name and all. he started w/ i should buy a stage 1 or 2 cam. but the more we talk about my build we ended w/the stage 3, springs and retainer. he ask me a fuel mangement i told him it was going to be crome pro due to i was going to run ITBs he then proceed to make sure i TPS tune w/the crome. i was like damd if this man is willing ti help you and sell you a product he want to make sure you don't fuck up his hard work man i was surprise. hats off to the man no only did he lock down a customer but also an admirer of the man works. i look it alike this if the man wins in the all-motor class he must be doing something good and with the time he took to talk to me. i really happy. i will be ordering my head next month if all goes good. :TU:

·
Brokedick Millionaire
56,900 Posts
Why I've been a big fan of Bisi since I first met him.

Sadly, I won;t get to see him this year unless I goto either coast, no Rt 66 BOTI race this year.

I'd love to win about $100,000......I'd head to Cali and get the CRX ready, nothing like a two car team......yeah, a dream......but it sounds good!!!!!!

Plus I already fit the car......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.