Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi just wanted to know has anyone done this conversion i own 92 civic eg from australia it has dual carby 16 value motor and i want to put in d15b the fuel injected and vtec now my car has a computer to run the carby motor but i just want to know the steps of doing the engine swap

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
waymad said:
hi just wanted to know has anyone done this conversion i own 92 civic eg from australia it has dual carby 16 value motor and i want to put in d15b the fuel injected and vtec now my car has a computer to run the carby motor but i just want to know the steps of doing the engine swap
I'm not sure, have you already tried doing a search for any info? That would be your best bet right now! I'll look to see if I can find anything to help! Good luck!

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
d15b

i have look in many places on the net for this swap but all i can find is the fuel injected motor non vtec to vtec motor

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
waymad said:
i have look in many places on the net for this swap but all i can find is the fuel injected motor non vtec to vtec motor
I meant on d-series! If you can find a link or something that relates to it, you can try and get ahold of someone that would be able to help you! That way you don't have to wait for someone to post up something usefull!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts