Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am using a d15b2 block,because the stroke rev. fast for rpm on a short track,both some d16y8 polish rod 137mm to putt in the block,,in canada cant find any d15b crank used for sale wat else good i do to putt does rod, cam 16a6, doing the intake swap, p29 piston, ecu pm7 my car are going to run on a set of sprint tires in a 1/4 track 2 gear all the time need high compssion ratio and i rpm wat do you think guys thanks sorry if there some mestake i am french

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i am using a d15b2 block,because the stroke rev. fast for rpm on a short track,both some d16y8 polish rod 137mm to putt in the block,,in canada cant find any d15b crank used for sale wat else good i do to putt does rod, cam 16a6, doing the intake swap, p29 piston, ecu pm7 my car are going to run on a set of sprint tires in a 1/4 track 2 gear all the time need high compssion ratio and i rpm wat do you think guys thanks sorry if there some mestake i am french
1991 civic hatch.cx

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Just use the B2 crank and rods, P29 pistons and shave the block .040" to bump compression.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts