Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
Nice. someone try them out and see how they do. hopefully they wont be like the AMS rods and not even fit in the cylinder.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thats stupid, it doesn't look like they come with rod bolts. By the time you add in bolts you could have just bought eagles. Lol.

·
Registered
95 Civic CX
81 Posts
Thats stupid, it doesn't look like they come with rod bolts. By the time you add in bolts you could have just bought eagles. Lol.
when did eagle make rods for d15b7's?

as far as i remember, fj made rods for d15's but a recent visit to the site shows the store is "temporarily closed" so another option for d15b7/2 users is not a bad thing. but yea, i believe fj was selling the rod WITH bolts for around same price.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
FJR rods cost 310$.

I sent the seller a question, do they come with bolts. I hope that will soon be the answer...

·
Registered
95 Civic CX
81 Posts
FJR rods cost 310$.

I sent the seller a question, do they come with bolts. I hope that will soon be the answer...
FJR rods are arp 2000's though correct? the extra $55 for upgraded rod bolts is probably something i'd invest in anyways and that'll put you near the total of fjt rods anyways.

well all in all its still a good find so kudos to you laksh. i got a d15b layin around that i wanted to build but as soon as i saw fj's store closed i put that plan on hold...looks like i can get the ball rolling again haha!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
FJR rods are arp 2000's though correct? the extra $55 for upgraded rod bolts is probably something i'd invest in anyways and that'll put you near the total of fjt rods anyways.

well all in all its still a good find so kudos to you laksh. i got a d15b layin around that i wanted to build but as soon as i saw fj's store closed i put that plan on hold...looks like i can get the ball rolling again haha!
I have exactly the same story.

·
Registered
201 Posts
thanks a lot for the time u took to search, I have also asked for horsepower rating of the rods. lets see what he answers, on a D15b with D16y8 head, these rods and vitaras will make about 9.21:1 compression.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.