Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some guy is offering me a d15b1 for $175, and here are some questions for you:

1. is the price ok?, being dpfi and obd0? conversion to mpfi and obd1 = a pain in the ass?

2. is it worthy to spend the dough in that engine? from what i've searched on the internet, it's all thumbs down when it comes to the d15b1. but your opinion is much more appreciated. what do you think about it?

thanks.

·
Registered
110 Posts
some guy is offering me a d15b1 for $175, and here are some questions for you:

1. is the price ok?, being dpfi and obd0? conversion to mpfi and obd1 = a pain in the ass?

2. is it worthy to spend the dough in that engine? from what i've searched on the internet, it's all thumbs down when it comes to the d15b1. but your opinion is much more appreciated. what do you think about it?

thanks.
First 175 is to much for that motor. Second you do not have to wire anything if your car is from 92 up, just swap over some parts. Last in sock form it is worth less, but if you get a cam or put a vtec head on it then it will be fun.
Steven,

·
I got Bit by the Boost Bug
Bmw 528e
1,233 Posts
!75 isnt bad if its whole motor with somewhat low miles at least where i live,If you get i get a z6 head with a y8 manifold and then you can have some fun....Also if you get a pm6 chipped ecu you can stay obd0 and run the vtec no problem im doing the same thing.

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for your comments. anyone else?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts