Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys, as you can see i'm a noob. I have a del sol with the z6. It's an auto:)( :TD: ) . The z6 has 154k miles on it. I've just received my d15b from hmo.
Planning on doing the swap this week end:)( going to be freezing here).

1- I'm going to use my z6 intake manifold to avoid having to deal with the purge solenoid . Is that a good idea? Is the d15b mani worth keeping it over the z6 one? (injector, fuel rail,tb?)

2- What other external parts can/ should i use from the z6 ?

3- I've took a picture (3rd pic) of the place where the tranny will bolt. Don't get hard on me if i look stupid but is that for a manual or auto tranny?

4- Do you have any advice or tips for me?

Thanks.

Please delete or move this post as it'is in the wrong forum. Noob thing again, sorry!

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hi guys, as you can see i'm a noob. I have a del sol with the z6. It's an auto:)( :TD: ) . The z6 has 154k miles on it. I've just received my d15b from hmo.
Planning on doing the swap this week end:)( going to be freezing here).

1- I'm going to use my z6 intake manifold to avoid having to deal with the purge solenoid . Is that a good idea? Is the d15b mani worth keeping it over the z6 one? (injector, fuel rail,tb?)

2- What other external parts can/ should i use from the z6 ?

3- I've took a picture (3rd pic) of the place where the tranny will bolt. Don't get hard on me if i look stupid but is that for a manual or auto tranny?

4- Do you have any advice or tips for me?

Thanks.

Please delete or move this post as it'is in the wrong forum. Noob thing again, sorry!
OK
1. Use all you z6 parts for the intake manifold. Plus you old harness you should have no problems its all straight forward from thier.
2. Use you stock headers etc.
3. Thats the trq converter for a auto trans.
4. I would recommend taken your time and make sure you know were everything thing goes. Just take time to get used to all the parts on your motor.

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
and this thread is in the complete wrong section.
i dont think noobs should be able to see the classifieds. WTF

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You're so perfect that you've never made a mistake? Come on guys i've even apologized for my mistake. I was just so excited when i got that engine that i went straight to my computer to find some help and know what i will be doing.
[U said:
lsturbohatch10;751194[/U]]and this thread is in the complete wrong section.
i dont think noobs should be able to see the classifieds. WTF

·
Registered
698 Posts
You're so perfect that you've never made a mistake? Come on guys i've even apologized for my mistake. I was just so excited when i got that engine that i went straight to my computer to find some help and know what i will be doing.
Hell yeah man, build that d!!! leason learned, now lets delete this thread and interrogate RS for some awesome prices!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts