Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Swap time keeps getting pushed farther back......I got the cherry picker, new clutch/flywheel, the ex tranny, and the new d15b longblock. Thanks to the guy I bought this d15b longblock from on ebay, I have to buy some more parts(obvious due to the fact it is a longblock, wasn't to suprised). When I got the motor home, I made a ghetto ramp to unload it by myself. Using lots of tires and 2x6's to slide it onto the ground. Upon carefully taking the engine out, and unwrapping the motor I found out.....The whole engine had been rattle canned, "Very Nice....Not"-Borat!, I could have done a better job myself. Also I found out that The crank pulley has a massive chip in it. So I obviously need to replace it. Which will happen this week, when I get the part. Also I need a fuel rail. Still confused on the ecu, I have read on here that The P08 will work, but people are using P28's too. Also the final question is, I can use the stock wiring harness for the b7 that was in the car, or do I need to get the vtec harness?

·
Registered
446 Posts
u can wire v-tec in i mean u can get a harness im sure but its 3wires i believe, if i knew the thread i would pull i tup but im not to sure off hand im sure u do some searchinh u can find a diagram of it, i did it like 2years but forgot how to haha if i can do it anyonecan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts