Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is probebly the most stupidest question and i mite get flamed but i need to know.

on the d15b block on the radiator fluid tude located in the back of the block(i dont know what its called) there are two radiator lines on each end of the tube. one to the iacv witch then goes to the t/b then to the head. where the hell does the other line go to? i put radiator fluid hoping i find a nipple that i forgot to connect the line to but nada. i plugged it then ran the car but it seemed fine but it kinda bothers me. this is the first d build i have done so please.......go easy on me on these stupid questions.

love,
JAVIE

p.s. its a z6 head on a d15b block everything but the mani(s2)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hmm. from the looks of the pics,it seems im supposed to have three ports on the dizzy side of the intake mani.two hoses, small and med going in,then one hose on top going out.i dont have the third going out.i guess it is ok to plug the small long nipple next to the two heater hose outlets on the radiator tube.where its supposed to go on the top nipple on the mani then to a hardline then to something else where it doesnt show? sorry if its confusing. thanks ONATOP

1 - 5 of 5 Posts