Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i read the faq above about the d15b vtec, but cant seem to find much on the non-vtec d15b....my question is did someone just swap the head off my engine and put a non-vtec head on it, or is it a d15b non vtec....never heard of it before, previous owner told me it was just a dx motor, but i thought the dx motor was d15b7....this one just says d15b...

i just wanted to know some of the specs, the car seems to pull better then my cousins dx hatch...thanks for any input

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey man, yea i juss got the same motor installed into my 91 si hatch, its a Jdm D15b non vtec, it has no vtec. i think it has 102HP and like 98tq

·
Registered
35 Posts
i9m running a jdm d15b non vtec and im in the process opf a mini me swap with a z6 head but im trying to find a write up for the wiring from dpfi to mpfi

·
Registered
2 Posts
so this seems about the right spot to ask this ??? i have a d15b(she had a heart attack..and i heard its kinda hard to get these motors cuz usually they come with vtec)....................now is it that hard to swap the d15b non vtec to a sohc zc vtec.........because people say its a harder then other shit................but to me its the same as puting in a b series with vtec...............so the point is i want to do the swap but wondering if it will work................i have complete zc swap and wiring from crx si..........what would i need to do??? cuz also my cars obd0

1 - 5 of 5 Posts