Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the website i want to order off of is totaljdm.com they seem to have what it takes(or claim ) to be the best?? do you guys recomend anyone else or have experience with totaljdm.com ??

--what other sites/companies are reliable??

--looking for p08 ,d15b with a trans

·
Registered
4,363 Posts
if you're in so cal... i recommend these guys because they were really cool with me..

www.jprmotor.com

ps - they list old prices so call for info

·
the hard-parker
4,257 Posts
i'll second the hmotorsonline.com . i've never heard anything bad about them. they also give warranties on their motors...if i'm not mistaken.

·
d-series 007
95 hatch si
774 Posts
if you are looking into buying a d15b pm drew95eg i got mine from him for $400 he is in so cal, i drove from oregon to pick up but i think he has good shipping rates also but you will have to double check with him of course... drew is good ppl he can get you set up

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,433 Posts
having never bought a motor online, I'll only buy a motore I can view IN PERSON. While I may pay $100 extra, I'l be money ahead in the long run.

·
Registered
4,363 Posts
^^^ so true... i had jprmotors do a compression test on my motor right in front of me. Plus, I got to pick 1 out of the 4 they had. Got the best looking one, plus it still had the a/c compressor attached :)

That and I've seen their work... they may be slow but they do quality stuff.

·
Registered
475 Posts
hmotorsonline.com, very nice people and the motors ive seen come from them so far look mint ;) obviously they probably wash them and all but no cut harness's everythig ni asked for came good.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
mynameistin said:
hmotorsonline.com, very nice people and the motors ive seen come from them so far look mint ;) obviously they probably wash them and all but no cut harness's everythig ni asked for came good.
i second that one... if ur going to order an engine online go check those guys out.

·
Registered
258 Posts
japanstarmotor.com is the best there is. My shop Next Level, my friends and I have only recieve good things from them, much more affordable too. 30 day warranty and unlimited mileage, free shipping across the U.S. The d15b on their website is 650.00 I think.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts