Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey what si or type r engine would fit in a 2000 dx?:honda::honda: need help cant find any info on sizes.

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
3,976 Posts
google is a great use

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
gonna have to be more specific than that...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
all im trying to find out is what other engines can fit in my car im looking at a 2000 type r b16a and i was wondering if it would fit in the dx model

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
3,976 Posts
all im trying to find out is what other engines can fit in my car im looking at a 2000 type r b16a and i was wondering if it would fit in the dx model
b16a isnt a hype r

·
Registered
88 Civic Hatch
925 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Man...

Any engine will fit with proper mounts and fab

B/D have little need for extras, B's need to cut to make room for a dual rad if your going that root

H's get really tight really fast

F's...no

·
Registered
68 Camaro
4,583 Posts
Man...

B/D have little need for extras, B's need to cut to make room for a dual rad if your going that root

F's...no

fail

·
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!
^^Look up
5,468 Posts
Man...

F's...no

Double fail. :clover:

·
Registered
88 Civic Hatch
925 Posts
Man...

F's...no
Just curious if an H WILL fit then why wont an F? Please tell me....um no on second thought i will go and talk to the guys that do have f-series motors IN thier cars. As previously stated I smell shit and its not because i farted...lol

·
Registered
see above
4,258 Posts
Just curious if an H WILL fit then why wont an F? Please tell me....um no on second thought i will go and talk to the guys that do have f-series motors IN thier cars. As previously stated I smell shit and its not because i farted...lol
you dont have to go anywere else with your questions, just put your boots on and wade through the bullshit =)

:bigok:

·
Registered
see above
4,258 Posts
F's will fit...
but if your going for a build, I just wouldn't do an F if u can fit an H in there.
GG with the fails.
/thread
ok noob, you have just about worn out your welcome already, dont come in here telling people what they should do, when you should read up on what you are talking about.
f series motors are better motors imho . h series uses the same mounts, and h series motors are still over priced. yes they can be a beast, but for the price and all that.. it brings us back to why we choose the d series motors, they are proven reliable and readily available

1 - 18 of 18 Posts