Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got my car stock witht the d15b7 and i want to turbo it, its stock now, what preperation for boost do i need if i just want more power for the streets, i dont want to drag it but i just want more daily driving power,
and whats the cheapest way to turbo it, i found a kit on ebay for 500 bucks:mikej:

·
Registered
489 Posts
first off... wait more than 25 minutes... 2nd off... i am doing the same thing... i personally am boosting w/ stock internals due to the price of 1.5 pistons and stuff... just dont run high boost, and makesure to get the ecu chipped and tuned... bigger injectors are a must.

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
3,003 Posts
Use the search button. Im not trying to be a dick but this questions is always being asked.

·
Registered
758 Posts
if you want a quick setup with out the bs do this

T3 turbo .42/.48
Some type of Turbo manifold, whatever is in ur price range or likes.
Blow off Valve
Wastgate
Piping
Intercooler
down pipe

Fuel
Injectors 310CC or anything else higher and above. (DSM injecs work good)
Fuel pump Walbro 255lh
Fuel psi Regulator
DONT SKIMP ON THESE THINGS!!!!

Chipped P28 tuned with either Hondata or Crome pro, or whatever ur tuner would like to use and what he might think works better....

there can be more added to this list as well to better improve your engine to either handle more boost or be more realiable, it comes down to how much you want to spend, the more money, the more boost, less money and cheap shit like FMU.s etc the less boost you get to look forward too....hope this helps some

1 - 11 of 11 Posts