Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
k guys i have a 88 crx HF with a d15(its non V-tec) if thats means anything! i need to know what kinda mods should i use? is it worth it to go turbo? can someone make me a list on what i should do with my car! i want it to atleast run 13's! in the 1/4 mile i want my set-up to be street legal and able to whoop some ass every now and then!! i was going to do a swap but i figured it would be cheaper to use this motor and see what i can do with it! it only has 50k on it after the rebuild!

·
Registered
314 Posts
a mini-swap would be in order, using a z6 or a y8 head preferably, but any d series vtec head should work fine. given your car, it could run 13's N/A, but that wouldn't be any fun now would it, boosting in that little thing will make it scream like no other, and you should hit 13's no problem with about 12-15psi, and even more power with a good tune.

Here is a better question, it all depends on what your able to do, sure anybody can say i want a 13 second car, but everyone has their own preferences and abilities as far as cash goes, tell us what youd like to see happen.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1st racerette said:
I have a d15 non v-tec to and I just bought

turbonetics kit, with the T3
Hondata
Act stage 2 clutch and fly wheel
440cc injectors
fuel pump
looking for a cam still
anyways, with this set up after I get it tunned I should be in the 13's with slicks.
nice keep me updated on times/HP so i will know if its work it to keep this motor

1 - 7 of 7 Posts