Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
DD is the civic
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
D15/D16 Intercooler, piping, bov - SOLD!

I am selling my intercooler kit that I purchased but never installed. It includes all of the piping, couplers, greddy knock-off bov, and intercooler (28" x 7" x 2.5"). I will put pics up later when I have a chance. I paid $200 + s&h, SOLD! Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,944 Posts
I am selling my intercooler kit that I purchased but never installed. It includes all of the piping, couplers, greddy knock-off bov, and intercooler (28" x 7" x 2.5"). I will put pics up later when I have a chance. I paid $200 + s&h, looking to get $170 shipped to your door. Thanks

GLWTS but................

You must have 65 posts of non-spam posts and be registered for 90 days before being granted access to the classifieds. If someone has spammed their way into the Classifieds, please feel free to report the post, as a notification will be sent to my email.

1. Your post should include the following;
Item Description
Condition of Item
Pictures - at the time of the thread being posted. Not "I'll get them up later" or "I'll get them up tomorrow"
Prices for each item
Vouches (New guys, this mainly applies to you, vouches from other sites are fine)

2. Items offered for sale or trade must have prices posted. Items offered for trade only do not require prices. "Best Offer", "Interest check" and "price check" threads will not be tolerated.

3. Anyone wishing to sell items in the classifieds must either state the location of the items in their post, or have their location filled out in their user profile.

4. Don't sell stuff that belongs to your mom, cousin, sister, brother, friend, roommate, grandmother, etc. If the item isn't yours, and currently in your possession, don't bother.

5. Don't clutter up others' threads with bullshit, if you don't like it move on. However as a seller if your price is completely outrageous, don't cry when people call you out on it.

6. All topic titles must be a brief description of the items contained in the post. General or vague titles such as "FS: Lots of parts" or "FS: Garage sale" should be avoided. (It is already implied by the forum name that there will be parts for sale in the Parts For Sale forum.) However, a summary of the parts contained within such as "FS: D16A6 engine parts" or "FS: 1st Gen suspension parts" will be acceptable.

7. "Or Best Offer" options ("OBO") may not be used to sell an item at a price higher than originally asked for. For example, $50 "OBO" means that you may accept less than $50, but you will sell the item to the first person to offer $50. Lower offers may be refused at the discretion of the seller.

8. Don't post links to your For Sale listing on other sites. If you can't take the time to write it up here, again, don't bother. This includes eBay. If you really need to make that extra $.04 by putting it on eBay, then leave it there. Don't waste our time with links to external sites.

9. NO "auction" listings in the classifieds. Do not list something to the highest bidder on this forum. If you want an auction, put your item on eBay. If you want to sell here, post a price that you are willing to sell it for and let it be.

10. Sellers should make every effort to avoid excessive thread posting. There is no need to post two or three threads per week as additional things appear that you wish to sell. Plan your sales, and show your fellow traders respect by not crowding their threads off the front page. Moderators reserve the right to require consolidation of threads or other action when appropriate.

11. Bumping of topics is limited to once every day of inactivity (aka no post that day) up to 3 bumps. If you are the only one posting, and all your posts are bumping your thread to the top, expect it to be locked. Don't disrupt or interrupt someone else's ad (aka "hijacking"). If you are not genuinely interested in the item listed, do not post. Serious inquiries only.

12. In the absence of other agreements between seller and buyer, sellers are expected to provide reasonable tracking and insurance coverage of shipments appropriate for the value of the sale. It is the responsibility of the seller to undertake all investigations of lost shipments and the replacement of value lost by the buyer in such cases. Insuring any shipment with a value over $20 is strongly recommended.

13. Classifieds are for personal ads only. No business sales or continuous profit sales, we have a separate forum for approved vendors.

14. Using d-series Classifieds is not your RIGHT, it is a privilege...which can be revoked at ANY time.

** If you have questions, PM myself or modshxcivi, we are the mods of the Classifieds. **

A lot of people are lucky that I'm too immature to be a mod. Aaaaaand you should know better. You've been here as long as I have.

·
Registered
DD is the civic
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Guys...I literally JUST got home from working all day. I put the post up during my lunch break with no pics first, just to see if there was any interest. Since there is, I will take some pics in the morning.
I appreciate the concern with this and with the time spent threadjacking as opposed to a kind PM (since this is the only one of my 6 ads I've posted without a pic)...it makes perfect sense that you would want to adhere to the strict rules that the 12 active members of this forum follow and therefore, so should I.

As for what chassis and pipe brand? It is just a kit meant for 88-2000 civics, since the chassis are not that different between them and the D engines are all very similar, it should fit them all with little no not modification. They are aluminum pipes, since I paid $200, they obviously aren't anything with a special brand name attached...not that that will help carry compressed air any better ;)

FYI, not where I bought it but pic below for what the piping and BOV look like...

Attachments

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,944 Posts
You need pics of the ACTUAL PRODUCT. Not a pic of what it looks like.

·
Registered
402 Posts
If there are only 12 people on this forum wouldn't it be a waste of time trying to sell your crap?

Why are you creating 6 different for sale posts?
10. Sellers should make every effort to avoid excessive thread posting. There is no need to post two or three threads per week as additional things appear that you wish to sell. Plan your sales, and show your fellow traders respect by not crowding their threads off the front page. Moderators reserve the right to require consolidation of threads or other action when appropriate.
You made it such a big deal getting into the classifieds yet, you can't even abide by the rules???
It's gonna be a long bumpy ride for you my brother...

·
Registered
DD is the civic
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Real pics added thanks for your patience.

As a side note, I have to say this... Having been a member on a dozen other forums over the years, I have to say that member for member, this forum certainly does have some of the most whiney ones there are. First there is a post count minimum to even see the classifieds...that's fine, I get it, and who knows - maybe it helps with fraud? Unlikely seeing as there are multiple page long threads about people being scammed.

Second, there are the people attempting to strictly enforce the rules. I understand that as well, but to a point. Not a SINGLE one of you is a moderator for this forum. The only thing I am guilty of is putting a post up quick and waiting a day for pictures. Yes I have had multiple threads for sale items, I don't actually think that is a big deal as it helps buyers find specific items a lot more easily. I know I HATE it when I do a search for something for sale and the title has NOTHING to do with what I want. Instead, I have to read through each thread to see if they actually have the item or if someone just mentioned it in a reply!

Lastly, seriously guys, there are hardly any active members on this thread. If you want to get more people on here and KEEP them active, some of you need to stop acting like such douchebags. I don't mean just towards me, not a big deal there. But some of the posts I have seen in reply to those posted...even in the newbs section! If I were just starting out, I WOULDN'T want to stick around here either!

This is by no means directed at EVERYONE and therefore don't take offense to it if you aren't an offender.

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
Real pics added thanks for your patience.

As a side note, I have to say this... Having been a member on a dozen other forums over the years, I have to say that member for member, this forum certainly does have some of the most whiney ones there are. First there is a post count minimum to even see the classifieds...that's fine, I get it, and who knows - maybe it helps with fraud? Unlikely seeing as there are multiple page long threads about people being scammed.

Second, there are the people attempting to strictly enforce the rules. I understand that as well, but to a point. Not a SINGLE one of you is a moderator for this forum. The only thing I am guilty of is putting a post up quick and waiting a day for pictures. Yes I have had multiple threads for sale items, I don't actually think that is a big deal as it helps buyers find specific items a lot more easily. I know I HATE it when I do a search for something for sale and the title has NOTHING to do with what I want. Instead, I have to read through each thread to see if they actually have the item or if someone just mentioned it in a reply!

Lastly, seriously guys, there are hardly any active members on this thread. If you want to get more people on here and KEEP them active, some of you need to stop acting like such douchebags. I don't mean just towards me, not a big deal there. But some of the posts I have seen in reply to those posted...even in the newbs section! If I were just starting out, I WOULDN'T want to stick around here either!

This is by no means directed at EVERYONE and therefore don't take offense to it if you aren't an offender.
actually the protection this website takes to try to keep the "craigslist honda whores" off the FS section is great IMO. no one is "whining" they are simply stating the rules that are to easy access for anyone with the privlage to post in the FS section.

·
Registered
852 Posts
I like the fact that non-moderators get on the asses of people to help enforce rules and contribute to a forum with less scammers.

I was initially interested but after reading your posts it sounds like you're not very concerned about the buyer. I am taking my business elsewhere, good luck with the sale :)

·
Registered
DD is the civic
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm not sure how I fall into either the "scammer" or "seller not concerned with buyer" category so once again, explain how those who "get on the asses of others" really makes for a good environment? Especially considering that I give out my phone number to all buyers and I get the part(s) to them within 3-4 days.

Since I am not a retailer/reseller, you taking your "business elsewhere" doesn't exactly hurt me lol

Oh and the protection to keep craigslist honda whores off of here...yes good point. I mean since nobody is on these for sale threads, obviously nobody enjoys getting the parts they need for a good price from a fellow member...right? How in the hell did your statement make ANY sense? I realize what the rules are and I stated my reason for separate posts. However, jumping on someone because they didn't post a pic RIGHT AWAY, even DESPITE the fact that they recognized and addressed this is just asinine. I mean what was the point? Just to be a dick? That's like walking passed a person in a wheelchair and saying "excuse me, you are in a wheelchair", lol wtf?

Oh and side note...IC kit is sold, thanks for everyones interest!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Good thing there is no one on This forum right??

37 active members at after 11pm pst 459 guests..
549 "members" have visited the site TODAY.
Seems decently active for being almost midnight.
Keep bashing the forum that gets your parts sold..
The members of this forum simply point out the rules so that everyone abides by them..
This forum has significantly fewer scam threads then any other forum Im apart of...
And I have had 10+ smooth transactions here with 0 problems.

·
Registered
DD is the civic
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
At 2am you had nothing better to do than take my statement literally and then disprove it...congrats!

I'm not bashing the forum or the majority of the people on it, just the trolls with too much free time, willing to pounce on a single mistake.

Should we continue this interwebz fight on this dead thread? lol

·
Registered
402 Posts
It was only 11pm in California smart guy..
It says 11:17 on my screenshot.
Maybe you should stick to what ever other forums you frequent instead of selling your shit to the few d series guys on this website..
If I'm the one with no life wtf do you do with your spare time besides make 6 for sale threads??
Just remember that using the classifieds here are a privilege.
If you abuse or don't follow the rules don't be surprised if your use of the classifieds gets revoked..

Reactions: 79hilux90crx

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,944 Posts
Good God, I wish I could lock this thread up!!! The shits sold! Everyone shut up!!!!!

And for what its worth, making a bunch of fs threads IS a shitty thing to do on this forum. Enjoy your stay. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts