Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, am trying to build a d15 3stage and I coming to this forum to find some help, I would like to get the max hp n/a, what head is best for this block, what cam to used or what setting can u recomend me, i will be glad your help.

·
Premium Member
Honda City
2,438 Posts
Switch to a D16Y8 head (higher compression, better for NA), a good cam from one of the many available (Delta, Bisimoto, Exospeed, etc), some nice valvesprings, intake and headers. Then get it converted to OBD1 and get it tuned on a dyno.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
y8 head has the same casting as 3 stage one - P2J
so u recomend me to use this head, cause I was thinking of using stage 2 cam(crower, delta or bisimoto), the reason is cause am putting my car to the race circuit and I want a go engine setup and ecu too,maybe to get 120 o 140 whp.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes I foung my y8 head, am going to do some head work and valve job now on camshaft com/zex stage 2 is a good cam for street?, the reason that am doing this and spend all this money is cause I hate 4age 20valve toyota and i wants to do some good battle to them, maybe am wrong and some one her in this forum tell me that am wasting my time, please dont tell me to go with a b16.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts