Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i need to know what i will need to go from a d to a b in an ek....do i just need mounts axles and shift linkage? and what shift linkage and mounts can i use other than si?

·
nonvtak ftw
5,230 Posts
thats a little vague for me to give an accurate parts list.
what car exactly... which engine is in it now and what b series do you wanna replace it with. i need exact year and engine.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2000 ex all stock i am putting a 97 ls motor into it, the swap has everything right out of the integra except the ac compressor....does that help? which ac compressor would i use also?

·
nonvtak ftw
5,230 Posts
ok you need the block mount from a 99-00 civic si
you need the rear t bracket from the 99-00si
use the rest of the mounts from the teg and also the ac compressor from the teg.
you will reuse your engine harness but will need a different ecu. you will need an obd2b integra ecu or you can do what i did and convert to obd1 ecu using an obd2b to obd1 conversion harness and run a chipped p75
use the integra shift linkage and axles
you will want to use a different radiator like an after market one that has bigger ports to support the larger coolant hoses that the b series uses
i think thats about it.

·
yEaH tHaT gUy!!!
my hatchy
3,177 Posts
ok you need the block mount from a 99-00 civic si
you need the rear t bracket from the 99-00si
use the rest of the mounts from the teg and also the ac compressor from the teg.
you will reuse your engine harness but will need a different ecu. you will need an obd2b integra ecu or you can do what i did and convert to obd1 ecu using an obd2b to obd1 conversion harness and run a chipped p75
use the integra shift linkage and axles
you will want to use a different radiator like an after market one that has bigger ports to support the larger coolant hoses that the b series uses

x2

1 - 8 of 8 Posts