Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
This one's for you, Duck.
Wait, what?
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys, here's the deal. I've been noticing a lot of threads lately addressing the issue of which parts will cross over from one platform to another.

Me and Sean talked it over, and have decided to get the ball rolling on this. Here's how it will go down, each week, a new D will be put in the spotlight. During that week, ONLY POST PARTS FOR THAT ENGINE. it's going to be confusing enough trying to do this, and I don't want to have bad info going into this thing. If you miss the time, just PM the info and i'll be sure to add it in.

To clarify what to post: when you post, put down the name of the part, manufacturer (or OE), and engine it comes from.

Don't just limit it to OE parts, any aftermarket parts as well (try to includemanufacturers and part #s) will help. Near the end I might let you guys list any sites or personal contacts that did any special work, or were able to get you a good deal or find a rare part.

-Foo

Attachments

·
Wait, what?
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Alrighty folks, time to get this show on the road. The clock is officially ticking, so you will have one whole week (7 days) to post about the specific engine listed below. For the next few weeks, we will be focusing on the D16 line of engines. For ease arrangement and storing of all the data, I'll go in sequential order of the engine code. Erego, we'll be starting with the:

D16a1 (DOHC ZC for you non-integra buffs :wink:)

Lets keep this concise, factual and above all, whore-free. If anything off topic is posted IT WILL BE DELETED. I realize this may come across as sort of nazi-like, but it will help keep things orderly. I don't want to have this thread locked and made into a PM only submission type deal. If you have any questions, ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL about what should go here, don't hesitate to PM or IM me via AIM or MSN. I'll gladly answer your question.

Happy posting!

-Foo

·
Wait, what?
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Due to the overwhelming lack of attention the thread has recieved. It will be closed. If at a later date something like this comes up in discussion, I will revive it. Seemed like a good idea at the time, better luck next time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.