Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
I daily a Golf MK2
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys!

My name is Miguel Cruz, im from Portugal and i have 24 years old.

I own a 92 Civic 4door, a eh9 for all the guys that know the codes (everyone LOL )

It's not a common thing for me to stay much time in my computer so i will be fast and if i can help and learn as much as i can.

I joined this community, because i wanted to start "tuning" my D series engine and needed to learn, because here in Portugal, there's not much D Series knowledge, because they are to €€€ Expensive €€€ and not many gains, as a B series.

I have this car, my first and only civic, for 5 years now, this engine, never let me down, never left me stranded, the only stress that i had was the distributor O-ring that made a funny noise and i got it fixed.

I was thinking to go B series, but i got so attatched to this motor and chassis, that if i wanna go B series i might buy another chassi, because i wanna stick with this car, it has passed by my "first car" like a champ!!

I hope to learn something with u guys and tune up my D series to show, here in Portugal, that these engines have potential !

Sorry for the long text and bad english :wacko: and thank you for having me!

·
Premium Member
1,952 Posts
Welcome. I think you will find the forum isn't what it once was; but it is a wealth of searchable information. There are a few that stick around as well :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts