Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
alright you guys im newbie here in this forum, i have a turbo saturn which is new for some and wierd for others its a 1.9 dohc 4 door.

well here my question. i have seen that d series exhzaust ports are equal lenghths of that from a dohc saturn. and i want to find out were i can get a tubular exhaust turbo manifold cheap so i can cut off teh flange and weld my flange.

i have been around ebay but their beutiful but all i herd is that they brake. so i want to kno were you guys get urs.

-CARLOS
thanks by the way... l8terz

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the exhaust port of d series motors are simalar of that of a saturn and i wanted to kno what tubular exhaust manifolds are offered for your car cheap that won't crack ounce a month like those from ebay.

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
ryan89crx said:
contact CCfab in the affiliates section
If anyone will know, it's him

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I have access to Saturn head flanges and can build you one if you want. You would have to take measurements for me. You can contact Josh at CCfab but I doubt he will be interested. I can build you a Schedule 10 Stainless Steel Ram horn manifold for around $500 shipped. Will look similar to this.

I can point the wastegate anywhere you wish.

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
csaddict said:
I have access to Saturn head flanges and can build you one if you want. You would have to take measurements for me. You can contact Josh at CCfab but I doubt he will be interested. I can build you a Schedule 10 Stainless Steel Ram horn manifold for around $500 shipped. Will look similar to this.

I can point the wastegate anywhere you wish.
thats sexy as hell!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts