Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah... exhibition of speed, aid and abetting, altered exhaust, and state referee... state ref means i have to go smog it and it has to pass smog with no mods... i wonder if i can pass smog with the vitara pistons? does lowering compression change any emission type thing?

·
formerly allnaturalrex
4,639 Posts
yeah... exhibition of speed, aid and abetting, altered exhaust, and state referee... state ref means i have to go smog it and it has to pass smog with no mods... i wonder if i can pass smog with the vitara pistons? does lowering compression change any emission type thing?
i think it wouldnt pass if the compression was high . so i think it shouldnt be a problem to pass with the vitaras.

·
The Great Weldini
8,901 Posts
you're a fucking idiot, have you ever wonder for a meer second in your worthless exsitance of being a member here that we don't promote street race? we have enough trouble dealing bullshit and try to maintain everything legal within the laws of each state you live in. and making sure we try to keep as much racing we can on the tracks. you live in fucking cali the law ya idiots break and the shit ya do there do trickle to other states. maybe i'm wrong but i guess it's in the water or the sun just bakes ya fuckers there, but it's a breeding ground for fucking idiots. ya know better and yet ya still do it. it's like why did this happen to me. i should neg rep you, you know what i am. and i will give the reason. we here on D-series DO NOT promote street racing. in fact we discourage ppl not to do it. have i done yes, but realize it's safer at the track.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i think it wouldnt pass if the compression was high . so i think it shouldnt be a problem to pass with the vitaras.
that's what i'm thinking... i'm gonna have to take out the turbo, and everything... put back my stock injectors because my dsm injectors gonna run too rich for the smog... take out my ecu put back my stock ecu... damn.. it sucks... i have 60 days to do it... i can do it in like one day but i have to go find all the stock parts back like the exhaust manifold, stock muffler, injectors, because i sold most of the stuff..

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you're a fucking idiot, have you ever wonder for a meer second in your worthless exsitance of being a member here that we don't promote street race? we have enough trouble dealing bullshit and try to maintain everything legal within the laws of each state you live in. and making sure we try to keep as much racing we can on the tracks. you live in fucking cali the law ya idiots break and the shit ya do there do trickle to other states. maybe i'm wrong but i guess it's in the water or the sun just bakes ya fuckers there, but it's a breeding ground for fucking idiots. ya know better and yet ya still do it. it's like why did this happen to me. i should neg rep you, you know what i am. and i will give the reason. we here on D-series DO NOT promote street racing. in fact we discourage ppl not to do it. have i done yes, but realize it's safer at the track.
this is prime example to not street race!!! but hey, it's just funny how the cop explained my setup and everything... it's all good.. i learned my lesson.. don't street race or else this will happen!!!! and Cali is great!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Its not gonna be so funny when they flatten your car.
That's down south towards san diego/L.A... but I think it'll change since I overheard the officers taking classes down there to stop these kinds of illegal activity. you think this is bad up here in Northern Cali, Southern Cali is like 5 times worse... they do crush cars down there!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
and for the moderator of this site that want to lock this post or something it's koo... i don't want to get the wrong attraction to this site or anything... d-series.org has been good to me... before i got busted, i beat a couple b-series one a DA GSR, EF with a b18gsr before I got caught.. d-series ftw!!!

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,228 Posts
maybe change the thread title to "I'm a dumbass, don't be a dumbass!"

I'm not saying I never played on the highway, but never went to anything arranged. It was just always chance meetings with other cars who wanted to get beat.

·
Registered
291 Posts
before i got busted, i beat a couple b-series one a DA GSR, EF with a b18gsr before I got caught.. d-series ftw!!!
Is that supposed to make us proud of you? Is that supposed to garner our empathy and respect for you? It didn't work.

Street race = lack of self control and putting the liberties of others at risk.
Quit. And tell your friends.

·
formerly allnaturalrex
4,639 Posts

you said it better than i would bro now i cant even put up my d-series sticker because of this guy.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.