Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
This one's for you, Duck.
Wait, what?
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please PM me if you are planning to attend!!! Include your state as well so people near you can meet up on the way :TU:

Right then, new thread, new info, GO!

Everything is now concrete, unless Mel says different:
Great Bend, KS
FRIDAY AUGUST 18, 2006

Attendees:

FooSchnickens - GA
X292J - AZ
SOHC_Rules (and co.) - NH
zbaber - MO
99 Civic Mini Me 4dr - RI

·
i am the walrus.
Civic hatch
1,935 Posts
A little far for me.. :( but this would be a great meet. (only far considering I have a wife, kid, and full time job with no vacation until 2007!)

·
i am the walrus.
Civic hatch
1,935 Posts
I don't even have sick days left. I'll maybe have a couple by then.... I'll see cause that'd be groovy.

·
Premium Member
95 CX Hatch
5,910 Posts
sean™ said:
A little far for me.. :( but this would be a great meet. (only far considering I have a wife, kid, and full time job with no vacation until 2007!)
Rigth with ya Sean. The store owners will be on vacation for TWO MONTHS!! July through august heh. I'm the only other guy with keys and the alarm code :( No vaca for me.

·
FF Misfit
Accord
4,881 Posts
I'm game. I should actually have another Honda by then as well. Too bad I'm going over to the torqueless side of the force. :hammer:

·
Registered
111 Posts
If I can get my engine built and suspension done by then, I might just head down. ...so I'm all like "w00t" n' stuff!

·
FF Misfit
Accord
4,881 Posts
We should plan regional travel courses and meeting spots for those that want to cruise together. Then again that could lead to undue speeding tickets.

·
Banned
3,428 Posts
HondaKingz said:
Yes a new thread...wonderful, am I still chillin at your house on the way there Foo? Sounds like everything is coming together quite nicely for the meet.
i would say southeast meet...cause i dont like driving my car that far unless im moving....i need to take 2 extra sets of plugs with me to get there...just in case...
and ^^^this fuker needs to come visit when im move to GA!!

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
jimmyb34 said:
if ive got the money to go count me in!!!
same here. Maybe we could roll out there together. Keep in touch bro that would be nice. Save up your pennies

·
Banned
3,428 Posts
Im liking the idea in the south east...just cause i notice lots of yall happen to be int eh south east...not to exclude cxhatch....chicago is cool..but...its not the south///jk

·
FF Misfit
Accord
4,881 Posts
Hey CXHatch, if I go you want me to meet you in Chicago before rolling out?

1 - 20 of 100 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.