Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
honda si ef
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need some opinions on an intake manifold i have a sohc zc and am looking to drag race with this application and need one with the best low to mid range power also the sohc zc is pretty much a d16a6 non v-tec 88 91 si engine :confused:

·
Premium Member
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
oem get the z6 aftermarket your choice of edelbrock or skunk2
and no need to bump a thread after 5 minutes of your last reply lol

·
Registered
honda si ef
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol i know i was just bored eldelbrock or skunk 2 do you know the torque and hp gains on these?

·
Registered
605 Posts
blox has a good mani out now and its cheap

i got a stock z6 mani if u want it

·
Registered
605 Posts
what kind of im do u want to go with

·
Registered
96dx saloon
990 Posts
if you were on a budget, you can get a z6 manifold and get it ported. and why do you want low to midrange power if you are drag racing. wouldnt you want all the power up top.

ryan

·
Registered
826 Posts
if you were on a budget, you can get a z6 manifold and get it ported. and why do you want low to midrange power if you are drag racing. wouldnt you want all the power up top.

ryan
how does your edlebrok intake manifold perform?

·
Registered
605 Posts
z6 mani port it out X2

·
Registered
96dx saloon
990 Posts
havent had any tuning since i put the edelbrock on but the butt dyno says it helped. when you look at the edelbrock sitting next to the stock z6 manifold, the runners on the edelbrock look way better. they do not have the 90degree bend in them. it looks like a much better manifold as far as flow goes.

·
Registered
honda si ef
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sorry i was thinking of something else but you guys recomend a mani i have the head ported polished and milled down compression has been raised to 12 to 1 and i have a more agressive cam i just want to know what mani is best for drag racing

·
Registered
605 Posts
if u wanna go with a stock z6 i got one lol

1 - 20 of 35 Posts