Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1966 Volvo
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright folks, I've moved from Germany to the UK and am looking for other d-series guys on the island. I miss the autobahn and the beer in Germany but that's about it. Gotta get used to this whole speed limit thing - blew by a cop at about 115 on my way back from London yesterday. Thank the gods he couldn't find a break in the guardrail to tag me! Anyway, if there are any folks here on the forum that are in the UK let me know!

·
Registered
1966 Volvo
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll be here for at least 2 years, five if I have any say in it. Got the army to move a billet from Germany to here and also PCS me from Germany after being there less than a year. My chances are should be pretty good. What's in Suffolk? I know Mildenhall/Lakenheath are over that way, but what else?

·
Registered
598 Posts
Im extremely close to the old Bentwaters airbase in woodbridge, you might have heard of that one. My dad used to work on all the bases round here when they were all active. Cant say there is a great deal in Suffolk really! Biggest town is Ipswich, and its not a personal fave place of mine! Too many idiots for my liking, and a real high level of rice..!

Got some good historical sites about the place if your interested! :TU:

S

·
0 Posts
hi people, in stead of making a new thread, thought i'd just post in here.

i'll post some pics of my car up soon. also i'm from ipswich, yes the major attitude town with all the ricers who think their all F1 drivers :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts