Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im not concerned about the clutch related issues, merely the mounting of the transmission. i intend to put a Z6 with the Hydro transmission in my 88 hatch. i know the drivers side engine mount will work fine, i know the pass. side top trans mount will need modification. my question is will the Z6 rear T and mount line up? thanks

·
Registered
412 Posts
EG axles? i dont want the hasport kit, i dont need their clutch conversion
If you don't need their kit then why are you on here asking questions? The kit has proven to work well and save a considerable bit of time and heartache.

·
Friend of the D
3,069 Posts
If you don't need their kit then why are you on here asking questions? The kit has proven to work well and save a considerable bit of time and heartache.
I took this to mean he doesn't want their original hydro to cable conversion. (The one that fit's a cable arm to the hydro trans.) He's still going to need to make or buy the mounts and activate the clutch in some fashion, hence the peddle assembly I posted.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I took this to mean he doesn't want their original hydro to cable conversion. (The one that fit's a cable arm to the hydro trans.) He's still going to need to make or buy the mounts and activate the clutch in some fashion, hence the peddle assembly I posted.
Thank you for elaborating.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts