Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2002 civic
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay, i need help, i need to know if there is anyway of knowing if rdx injectors will fit in my STOCK fuel rail and brackets in my d-17A1 or if there is any modifications i need to do, i am running aem f/ic and a custom turbo setup and need to get the fuel system setup to finalize the project, i just don't want to run 5-7 psi through stock injectors and need some senior help, i'm total noob to this whole thing so anything helpful for fuel stuff is good, i tried to make a custom fuel rail setup work but have no way of attaching it to the injector plate so instead of throwing money at that i was hoping to find an alternative and hope i've found it, thanks!

·
OMG TOTALLY COOL TITLE!!!!
88 y49 crx
3,895 Posts
Google search rdx injectors. Normally I'm against saying what I just said but damn you gotta help yourself atleast that much before expecting to be spoon fed

·
Registered
2002 civic
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
i was on google for about five hours last night i know they are the right diameter and resistance and everything but i keep finding these hats for them and i can't seem to find an application for them if their for the k series or if their actually that short cause i know mine are tinny 240cc stockers and i just want to see if anyone has compared the two in terms of height is all i know the rsx injectors are taller and that the rdx are supposedly the same size i'm just hoping for some personal info cause i'm getting a lot of he said she said stuff but no one seems to have actually compared the two is all, not trying to be spoon fed here lol just looking for more specific info on the compatibility of the two, i know they should fit in theory i'm just wondering if anyone has actually looked at the two side by side is all, just it's -30 out and don't want to tear into it if i can help it knowing i need to fab something up ahead of time for relocating the tps or rail

·
Registered
109 Posts
Is this for a d17 motor, I'm currently in the process of fixing my rebuilt engine for the wife's car. I can vouch you better go k-series. The D17 is nothing but issues and pretty horrible design. Don't get me started on the plastic intake manifold.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts