Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know if there is a difference in the neck or snout size of the cranks for d series motors? I am talking about the pully side. I am trying to get a new crank for my zc. Is there a chart, or are they actually all compatible?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Next dumb question. Could I put a 22mm in a block requiring a 24mm. I don't know if it makes a difference with an oil seal or anything, or if I could just change seals since the motor is apart anyway?

Edit, I just looked at it, and from what I can tell, the only part that it would make a difference is the oil pump, which if thats different I could possibly replace it maybe?

·
()*#$(*$
93 Legend L Coupe.
11,404 Posts
The seals are the same sizes, IIRC, you just need a different pulley. HOWEVER make sure you use a ZC pulley, or at the very least a pulley with a rubber damper ring on it. (I saw your post on The ZCR.)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ahh thanks, nobody could give me a strait answer and I was trying to get it ordered. I didn't look like there was anything that could seal up at that end of the crank.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was having a hard time trying to find a decent crank, so if I could get a 22mm I would settle for that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts