Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Del sol
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is D-series but hey yyyyyyyy nottt
....LS-VTEC full swap for sale, Engine/Tranny/ECU/Axels/Mounts and wireing harness are for sale

*Engine*
-JDM B16b head with 70K miles
-B18 block
-Type R internals
-GSR water pump
-Stock crank
-DC headers
-Intake mani is stock
-Magnecor competition wires
-NGK-R plugs
-Hyroshia(sp) Adj. cam gear on the intake side
-New Dizzy and Altenator

*Tranny*
Stock hydro LS tranny, needs some work.. it dosent go into 3rd.
Starter is still good.

*ECU*
Its a chipped OBD-2 P75 ECU

*Wiring harness*
Not much to say here, its the wiring harness for this from the ECU to the engine. Uncut.

The bad news is it had developed a ticking noise and was the reason it was pulled, a diagnosis couldent be reached so is why its getting sold. The oil pan was taken off and things looked good from a visual perspective.

$2000 OBO without shipping
I can vouch for this motor, it pulled hard like a mofo. The owner would rather sell this package as a whole rather than part it out. But if your interested ill try hard to negotiate on your behalf because you guys hold it down for the "D"

More pics a second here....

The engine and tranny were cleaned only a few hours after these pictures were taken and is much cleaner than what you see in the pics.

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
EDIT

·
Banned
1,815 Posts
nice setup. but are you sure thats a b16b head. those are hella expensive.
and it should be obd-1 p75 right? if it is indeed obd-2 ill edit my post.
No, your right. P75=OBD1. What I dont get, CTR head on a Ls block? Why would you do that? Just cutious.

EDIT, Correct me if I'm wrong, But arnt all Type R valve covers Red?
Why Type R internals in a CTR head also. Im not getting that..

Im not to diss your sale. But Im sure their are other people thinking the same thing. Ill delete this If you explain to me their decisions.

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
How did it pull hard with not even hitting VTEC? P75 is a NON VTEC ecu and would run like shit on an LS-VTEC.
unless they have mad push button vtec skills

·
needs a D
290 Posts
No, your right. P75=OBD1. What I dont get, CTR head on a Ls block? Why would you do that? Just cutious.

EDIT, Correct me if I'm wrong, But arnt all Type R valve covers Red?
Why Type R internals in a CTR head also. Im not getting that..

Im not to diss your sale. But Im sure their are other people thinking the same thing. Ill delete this If you explain to me their decisions.
the ctr head flows really good. and the stock ls crank has a stroke of 89mm wich is the longest stroke of the b-series.

it might not be the the original valve cover.

im not the o.p. but these are vary common things that you are asking questions about.

·
Banned
1,815 Posts
the ctr head flows really good. and the stock ls crank has a stroke of 89mm wich is the longest stroke of the b-series.

it might not be the the original valve cover.

im not the o.p. but these are vary common things you that you are asking questions about.
I already know this.:confused:

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
EDIT

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
EDIT

·
needs a D
290 Posts
reviewing the original post it may be saying that the internals of the bottom end are ITR. probably should be written as ITR pistons. unless they put a ITR crank in rods in there. which would just be stupid.
oh i see. yeah that is true, i was assuming it was ls crank.

·
Registered
Del sol
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
P75 ran the motor, a VAFC or something did the VTEC ish.
The b16b was rebuilt along with the long block.
ECU says P75 on it, dispite that im 98% pretty sure the car is OBD2

From what i understand the CTR stuff is in the head and the ITR stuff is in the block, it has a one layer headgasket sandwiched between the two.
simply put;
Head=CTR
Block=ITR

I think i got it down, nothing to hide here if there is anymore questions LMK

Speaking of the VAFC, i think its still in the car needing to be sold...

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
ok ill edit my post.....

i recommend changing internals to pistons. thats the only thing ITR that is in the thing.

GL with sale. ill let a few local friends see this and see if they are interested.

·
FAMILY MEMBER #316
2,955 Posts
is 2000 a good price? i dont know about b series stuff

·
Registered
Del sol
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
O.B.O. ...Or Best Offer ;)
iunno 2000 is just a figure, throw me a price on what you think its worth and ill relay that on your behalf.
On engine stuff you never really get back what you invest into it in the begining.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts