BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,008 Posts
vitaras are forged?

·
Registered
97 honda civic
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You know I came on here for help, i get it, i don't know everything and i sure dont know as much as you guys, but im trying to learn, i don't mind being corrected and i sure dont mind being wrong but following me on every post and just questioning me instead of informing me and not offering help is a real dick move. I'll just gtfo since that seems like what you want me to do anyways, thanks.

·
Registered
1987 CRXSi
416 Posts
What questions do you have?

I have re-read this thread a couple of times and it only seems that you posted some information about what you have, but you haven't stated that you have issues, or that you are inquiring about some aspect of it, etc.?

Ask away...

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,008 Posts

·
Registered
92 cx
934 Posts
Nice set-up, welcome to d-series. I have a similar build myself. I thought the edelbrock kit came with a 19T turbo, which is awesome and pretty much maxes out it's power around 350hp. So what's the question?

·
Registered
2000 Honda Civic Ex
423 Posts
You know I came on here for help, i get it, i don't know everything and i sure dont know as much as you guys, but im trying to learn, i don't mind being corrected and i sure dont mind being wrong but following me on every post and just questioning me instead of informing me and not offering help is a real dick move. I'll just gtfo since that seems like what you want me to do anyways, thanks.
Nice build bro. What rpm u get full boost? I'm building a 15g. Thx.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts