Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all i can say is buy it its well worth it some say its not worth it but all i can say is mid range to top end big diffrence and what fine work it is :3some: its just plain sexy

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
onesickcrx said:
all i can say is buy it its well worth it some say its not worth it but all i can say is mid range to top end big diffrence and what fine work it is :3some: its just plain sexy

·
Registered
834 Posts
R0Y said:
dam.... I wish bisi would make one that fits with the PS and AC.... :(
I just heard from Wil that the A/C version should be available in Feb. No P/S though... too compromising.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The faster you want to go.. the more luxury things you have to compromise.

·
Registered
NA1 / EvoX
151 Posts
pearl62 said:
I just heard from Wil that the A/C version should be available in Feb. No P/S though... too compromising.
dam... if it was the other way around that would be perfect :D

....oh wait Didn't Vortech came out with a power steering pump relocation kit??? :idea: :D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's not the header that Bisi actually uses. A shop called Elite Motorsports here in Montclair, Ca. made his actual header. Saw the car and header for myself roughly 6 months ago. This may be just a product that was based on his.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The technology and design on Bisi's race header is implemented for a Street use version on the headers we sell to the public.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
eg5 said:
is it possible to relocate the power steering ?
I dont mind having no Air con , but power steering for me is still a must!
Not sure about the relocation for P/S. never heard of that.
but like I said in the other posts about the Bisi header. Its not for everyone... its a hardcore header and the next level to being dedicated to modifying your car for optimum performance.

·
Registered
433 Posts
It's almost 600 bones and why are all you bitching about ps? Most people swap out their power rack for a manual one anyways. For aggresive driving ps can be a bad thing.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I Love those Headers but Dang on this Island...You need A/C ... Can lose 10lbs Driven in the Afternoon here LOL....Wanna Trade Sun for Snow? LOL...If i get another car for a Daily Driver, then I'll get the Bisi Header...and use the CRX just for the Tracks..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts