Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a set of brand new aftermarket sleeves for the d-series motor. I dont know what brand they are. I am in the process of asking around to find out. I bought them to use, but decided that my goal didnt suffice the need for them, so i am selling them.

Pics will be up tomorrow.

im asking $450 obo. (will trade for hondata s200 with boost option installed )

compared to a pencil eraser......alot bigger than stock sleeve linings

no that is not a chip in the flange......its a black marking

·
The Master Fabricator
2,038 Posts
Post pics...
They could just be new liners like the JG's - then they'd be worth only about 100$
Otherwise, If you're lucky they a Darton MID set... Those could be worth the asking price... HOWEVER, whoever buys these is going to have to spend a lot of money to get them installed... it was 350$ for installation around here last time I checked...

Oh... and I have an S200B with datalogging, and with it, I'll include the bins I have - how much are you looking to spend?

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They could be MAGILLA sleeves if they're from JG Engine Dynamics.

I'm very interested if you can find out for sure what they are.
Im going to contact JG tonight and hopefully they will return my email tomorrow so i can find out if they put any markings what so ever on them so i can identify them.

i am going to try to get pics up here in a bout 15 minutes if i can. check back......

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
couldnt get pics up tonight because MO just got hit with a winter storm, so i still dont have my camera. I will get them up when i get a chance, prolly tomorrow.

I will try to measure the OD and height of the sleeves later tonight. I know the ID is about 74.5mm

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm not to sure if he's into that kindof thing...
:werd:

pics will be up 100% tonight. These are actual sleeves......not just new liners. they are capable of about 50psi....

check back for pics later!!!

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Pics as promised..............bump

no longer need hondata s200 w/ boost. picked one up for $250 today.......

make me some offers on these sleeves!!!!!!!!!

*note* I will have pics later tonight of them compared to my stock sleeves on my build, so check back if interested in comparison.

Inside Diameter of the sleeve is 74.6mm.

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
i wouldnt mind to get these. i just need to find a installation price.

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i wouldnt mind to get these. i just need to find a installation price.
let me know what you find out. I got quoted for $200 down here where im at.........

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.