Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
civic
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone my name is jimmy and im trying to change my d16y8 automatic tranny to a stick i want to know what kinds of trannies i place on this that would work the best im looking to go into togue so thanx

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Touge = gay.

Don't kill anyone else if you take yourself out.

What you want is the cx/vx tranny, perfect for touge.

(You live next to 4+ tracks within 3 hours driving time. Willow Springs, Streets, Cali speedway. Buttonwillow) Spend the money you will spend on buying a new car and the raised insurance rates and lawsuites when you hit someone, on track days instead. Have more fun, and do it safely.

Reactions: ryan89crx

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts
(You live next to 4+ tracks within 3 hours driving time. Willow Springs, Streets, Cali speedway. Buttonwillow) Spend the money you will spend on buying a new car and the raised insurance rates and lawsuites when you hit someone, on track days instead. Have more fun, and do it safely.
:TU: :TU:

·
Registered
376 Posts
I had no idea what Touge was. Don't get to see stupid shit like that alot out here in the sticks of Virginia. Of course I have seen 2 accidents in the last week, because people like to race down the straight roads in the woods. where no cops are. 1 person wasn't lucky, the tree won. The other person was able to walk away but the car stayed put.

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Touge isn't gay IF it's done on the right tracks.

Touge IS gay if it's done on a totally public road.

PS - 92-95 DX trans FTW.

·
Registered
88 sedan DX
268 Posts
I think someone saw The Gay and the Bicurious:tokyo dicks. and learned a new word.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Touge
I know theres quite a few nice canyons(lived in 805 & 661) down there in that area, but I dont think there is any mountains that would be large enough to be truly consider for a "Touge", correct me if I am wrong anyone.

oh ya and any illegal racing sucks there is a reason everything fun to do is illegal in california, idiots messed it up for everyone else.

·
Registered
936 Posts
^^^^:hammer: so, if no one gets hurt on the streets then it's legal. gtfo, street racing is illegal no matter what. don't blame that shit on anyone

and to the original poster. i don't know wtf touge is, but to me it sounds like mountain racing. if so, i'm going to tell you that your noob ass 16 yr old self better think twice about what you're about to do, cause i don't want no parents finding out what you're doing, after you fly off the side of the mountain, and how you got your info from us, then, fucking (them parents) trying to get some **** to shut us (d-series.org) down. have fun!

oh and damn that fucking *** and faggetist: tokyo dick movie. i remember some fuck shit trying to race me with his automatic grand am right after the movie ended, in front of like 5 squad cars just waiting for shit like that to happen, fucking drive-in theatre...

·
Registered
1991 crx dx
221 Posts
what is touge racing?

·
Banned
752 Posts
Touge = We needed a name for driving too fast on country/mountain roads, and didn't like the terms drift or grip...or Duke's of Hazzard style yo.

·
Registered
263 Posts
oh ya and any illegal racing sucks there is a reason everything fun to do is illegal in california, idiots messed it up for everyone else.
man. its so fucked up here in california. the racing scene is done. so much for working on anybodys cars.... its a fuckin felony to street race. i agree with that law that if anyone races on a public road, they should be fucked... but not a god damn felony. some guy in a couple towns over got fucking LIFE for getting in an accident and killing someone while street racing.... tell me if thats not severe. could of sworn thats called manslaughter not a premeditated murder. thank god i autocross, thats all i got to say.

·
Registered
88 sedan DX
268 Posts
^^^^:hammer: so, if no one gets hurt on the streets then it's legal. gtfo, street racing is illegal no matter what. don't blame that shit on anyone

ok officer i'll take note of that.
your clearly not from california so you wouldn't know how stupid some of the drivers are out here, now would you aye?

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
man. its so fucked up here in california. the racing scene is done. so much for working on anybodys cars.... its a fuckin felony to street race. i agree with that law that if anyone races on a public road, they should be fucked... but not a god damn felony. some guy in a couple towns over got fucking LIFE for getting in an accident and killing someone while street racing.... tell me if thats not severe. could of sworn thats called manslaughter not a premeditated murder. thank god i autocross, thats all i got to say.
more then manslaughter. someone lost their life because this guy was not only negligent, but deliberately broke the law. They wanted to make an example of him. Though life may be a bit severe, I support harsh sentences for people who do stupid shit and kill other people who didn't sign up to be killed.

·
Registered
civic
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
wow well thats alot of feedback
1. i am not 16 and i hope i did not come off as a douche bag fro saying tougue.
2.i don't like racing on the streets and on the streets i think its dumb
3.i did not know i was that close to actual tracks and i hafto look more into it and thanx for letting me know
4.i was actualy looking for a tranny with close gear ratious and not top end speed and thanx to all of u out there for responding

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
the tranny you want is the ex/si tranny. I will have one available in SoCal in a couple weeks.

Don't do stupid shit on the street.

P.S. You did come off as a douche for saying tougue.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts