1281 - 1300 of 1318 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
hahahahaha

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
qusetion how much would you buy a 97'integra ls..?..i'll give pricing after you give me a some prices..

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
5spd, auto? condition? mileage? COME ON!!
oh sry im not sure on the mileage but itz automatic..it has aem sway bars and lower springs aem intake not sure on the exhaust system but it has a fart can in the back gay rice tails and steelies and its white body needs touched up and no rust..thatz all i can remeber right now..

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
oh sry im not sure on the mileage but itz automatic..it has aem sway bars and lower springs aem intake not sure on the exhaust system but it has a fart can in the back gay rice tails and steelies and its white body needs touched up and no rust..thatz all i can remeber right now..
1700-2200 if its clean, and has average miles...my guess...but who knows...no pics and no mileage

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
1700-2200 if its clean, and has average miles...my guess...but who knows...no pics and no mileage
well the guy i spoke to was workin but i got his atention but next time i look at it i'll get some pics but he wants 3,500 but he said itz book bout 2,800 but i said if i had 2k he'll give me the pinks and itz mine...

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
whats thats soposed to mean..?

·
Registered
1,493 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
damn not bad..:smile:

1281 - 1300 of 1318 Posts