Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1318 Posts

·
Friend of the D
3,069 Posts
Well I'm glad I'm awake enough to say good morning to you and the rest of D-series in this nice new chat thread! Anything special we should know abouts it's existence (or continued existence)?

·
Registered
6,966 Posts
very tempting..... and its too cold outside to work on the honda, (tom its suppose to be 60 soooo) so here goes nothing:tt2:

·
Let's Go Oakland!
4,222 Posts
woooow, I woke up and saw that the Chat thread had been removed and freaked out!

Thankfully we have a new one.. Damn that would have been a fucked up way to start the day.

Morning fuckers, another monday to push through.. I get my xmas bonus this week. I wonder how much it will be.

EDIT: Holy crap my post count shows I posted over 200 posts in the chat thread.. Levi's whorenes is taking control over all of us..

·
Asshole
4,112 Posts
Dude I think I went from around 700 or so to where Im at now lol.

Anyways, just popped in to say whats up, its another 8am sunset for me.

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:lol: i went from 8k+ to 7.8k posts. its all good though, since post count doesn't mean anything.. well unless your going after bone's top poster position, and neither of you has a chance of that.. unless he simply stops posting, which is doubtfull.

·
CR-Vtakin
11,459 Posts
what a fucking morning lol
sunday morning was rough for me. 100 proof peppermint schnapps was how we started the evening off. then we went to the bar and i proceeded to drink the bar out of my favorite beer so i moved onto screwdrivers. yeah, sunday morning i wanted to shoot myself in the head. there was some great stuff about that night though but i can not publicly discuss such events.

·
sub-sponsor
5,175 Posts
sunday morning was rough for me. 100 proof peppermint schnapps was how we started the evening off. then we went to the bar and i proceeded to drink the bar out of my favorite beer so i moved onto screwdrivers. yeah, sunday morning i wanted to shoot myself in the head. there was some great stuff about that night though but i can not publicly discuss such events.
lol woke up to 10 txt and aim going off

·
sub-sponsor
5,175 Posts
go to aim .com just use aim express you dont have to dl it

1 - 20 of 1318 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.