Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can you atleast start this thread with a few hot women if you want it to be the 2009 chat thread?
morning.. and no. if you want to look at females, i suggest you post/look in the section of the forum known as VIP or showcase. this is for mindless chatting of random BS.

Morning P what up?
not much man.. how was your holiday season? i know you had to work, but i figured i would ask.. lol.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
woot, im startin off the new year with a house, just heard i get to make an offer tonite on it. WOOT!!
pics? details?

morning.. and no. if you want to look at females, i suggest you post/look in the section of the forum known as VIP or showcase. this is for mindless chatting of random BS.
yeah, I fail.. :dots:

I need to take a vacation...

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
morning bitches. i am present in this thread, now we can start shit talking.
shit talking that means talking form your ass..lol..morning :honda: brothers..

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Levi said:
morning bitches. i am present in this thread, now we can start shit talking.
here it comes.. Levi's post count went down, now he is going to have to make it up. :poke:

whats up with the multi quote function? doesn't seem to be working. hopefully its not just my computer.. but it probably is :-|

SilverCiv said:
woot, im startin off the new year with a house, just heard i get to make an offer tonite on it. WOOT!!
nice. GL with the purchase.

S2kTarga said:
yeah, I fail.. :dots:

I need to take a vacation...
yeah you do.. :lol:

S2kTarga said:
pics? details?
you double post a shyt ton bro.. lol.. they let you edit your posts for a reason.. ;)

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
here it comes.. Levi's post count went down, now he is going to have to make it up. :poke:

whats up with the multi quote function? doesn't seem to be working. hopefully its not just my computer.. but it probably is :-|

nice. GL with the purchase.

yeah you do.. :lol:

you double post a shyt ton bro.. lol.. they let you edit your posts for a reason.. ;)
I dont really care about post count..:lol:

·
CR-Vtakin
11,459 Posts
nah, i didnt lose any posts. i undeleted the other thread and closed it so that it goes into the archives.

today is my Monday and tomorrow is my Friday. Going down to Santa Cruz for a few days to get away from this shithole and get my head clear. Damn women have been clusterfucking my head all up.

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nah, i didnt lose any posts. i undeleted the other thread and closed it so that it goes into the archives.
lol.. ahh, i see that now..

today is my Monday and tomorrow is my Friday. Going down to Santa Cruz for a few days to get away from this shithole and get my head clear. Damn women have been clusterfucking my head all up.
women tend to do that.. hence the creation of the "bitch slap". :yes:

·
CR-Vtakin
11,459 Posts
lol.. ahh, i see that now..
yes, that way it is stored in the archives because that thread was epic on so many levels.

women tend to do that.. hence the creation of the "bitch slap". :yes:
damn near going to have to do that after some of the shit from the last 2 weeks. i think my brain has been put into a blender and set on puree. no fucking joke.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.