Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im running a skunk2 test pipe...i was wondering if the greddy d/p or drag d/p will bolt up to it easy?

·
Registered
1991 Honda CRX
290 Posts
I am pretty sure it should

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
the test pipe should have the exact same flanges as your stock cat. What is this down pipe you speak of? According to you sig your car is n/a...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the test pipe should have the exact same flanges as your stock cat. What is this down pipe you speak of? According to you sig your car is n/a...
yea im n/a right now but by next or the following month i should be boosting. so i just wanted to kno if the d/p that come w/ those kits will bolt up to the test pipe.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
yea im n/a right now but by next or the following month i should be boosting. so i just wanted to kno if the d/p that come w/ those kits will bolt up to the test pipe.
it will only work if you have the kit... if you have a different mani (and possibly a different snail) then the downpipe prolly won't fit... but the kit is designed to bolt right up to the stock exhaust...

·
Registered
822 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, the Skunk2 test pipe is 2.5". It would be easiest to bolt right up if your downpipe had 2.5" sized piping with a 2-bolt flange to match the test-pipes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts