Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Certified O.G.
A Shitbox
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Well my DSO fam, the thread title says it all, one of our long time brothers is in need after the tag-team hurricanes leveled his life. Edd in Puerto Rico is in bad shape, I have been in contact with him every chance I can since the hurricanes hit. He has just about lost everything, and l can't sit by watching one of our own struggle. He sent me a list of stuff that he is in desperate need of, which it really isn't much so I know is D-Heads shouldn't have a problem getting it together and getting him taken care of! He has sent me a safe address in PR that he can receive packages, and I will share with you guys the list of stuff he is asking for.

There is two ways we can do this.

Each member who is on board pick up whatever supplies they feel are in their budget/want to get, and send them directly to him.

OR.

We have one trusted member who is willing to put in foot work setup an account on gofundme or PayPal, we donate to that member and they will go do all the shopping, get one big solid care package setup and ship it over to him.

I've already presented the idea to Will (SLO) as he would be one of my first choices, waiting on his response but if it's too much for his busy schedule (we all know he loves at his job lol) anyone else that would be willing please let me know.

IF we decide to go with option two, WHOEVER IS CHOSEN will NOT PAY ANYTHING OUT OF POCKET. I will personally be coming out of pocket to cover ALL expenses related to sending him this package. Your gas, the time you spent shopping, the shipping costs, the packaging costs and whatever other expenses there are will be taken care of by me. That's my way of donating to this cause, and making sure we get a fellow brother taken care of.

I'm gonna find the list of supplies he sent me, and I'll post it shortly. If you're in please respond here, simply say you're in or comment with suggestions and ideas.

Thanks you D-Heads!

https://imgur.com/a/o1w6p

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,014 Posts
guys, you know I am more than willing to do whatever it takes for a brother in need. yall want to buy the stuff needed and send it my way, Ill throw it in the care package and send it all at once, or Ill send it out as it comes in. either way, we got this boys!

for what its worth, my job is selling gallons of water for .69$, so I have a ton of water to offer on the hella cheap. anything he may need via lowes, I can do. any shopping that's needed, I have a bj's, Costco, and sam's club membership.

·
Certified O.G.
A Shitbox
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where is said list?
I have a screenshot of list and address, I just don't know how to post a picture without hosting it on photobucket or something. Is that a thing?

·
Certified O.G.
A Shitbox
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fuck this new age technology. Link to said screenshot is in original post. That's the best I could do, I been away from the forum too long.

·
Registered
97 EJ6 boosted D16Z6
1,079 Posts
Help our brother out.

·
4,014 Posts
https://www.gofundme.com/supportourbrothered

go-fund me is up and running. feel free to share via any social media you have. lets see if we can get something sent to him asap, some time before Halloween.

if youre looking to send something directly to me to have it shipped out from here or all together, pm me for an address to mail to.

·
4,014 Posts
bump. c'mon guys, we can do this

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Just saw this, lemme see if I can help.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,252 Posts
I have some canned milk and such of Mom's to send once I get back in town. Basically fill up a flat rate box.

·
セックス大好&#
'93 240sex
505 Posts
I've had almost zero time to head out and get anything but I donated a bit into the gofundme

·
4,014 Posts
Ive got a bunch of AA and AAA batteries. hoping to get a big box all at once, or the very least, a bunch of small boxes scattered throughout the month

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Holy hell!

Slo, is the gofundme account still active? My retarded ass can't seem to view it/sign in or whatever. I will gladly donate to Edd's cause. I miss seeing him around here, and hope he is doing well outside of this disaster.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts